Class 410 4-BEP 4-Car EMU (Refurbished)
The Class 410 and 411 4-BEP/CEP EMUs were introduced in 1958 for the Kent Coast Electrification and were refurbished between 1977 and 1982, incorporating an Inter-City style interior and double-glazed tinted windows. They worked mainly on mainline duties on the South Eastern Division but soon spread to all areas of the Southern.
DMSO -Buffet- TSK - DMSO
The kit consists of four bodies,dummy chassis, underframes and Electra Vinyls
Requires Tomytec TM-18R chassis,wheels and Commonwealth bogies to complete - (Not included)