Class 411 4-CEP Refurbished
The Class 411 4-CEP EMUs were introduced in 1958 for the Kent Coast Electrification and were refurbished between 1977 and 1982, incorporating an Inter-City style interior and double-glazed tinted windows. They worked mainly on mainline duties on the South Eastern Division but soon spread to all areas of the Southern.
This conversion is designed to use the Graham Farish Mk1 coach clear shells with cast ends and is not recommended for the RTR 4-CEP which represents the units in their original guise and has a different layout.
Thanks to Oliver Abbott for the model photos.