N Gauge APT
A range of kits and vinyls for the Advanced Passenger Train Prototype sets in N Gauge.
The complete kits are produced by Bees Hill Models and Electra is happy to be able to offer these via the website along with vinyls, test coaches and other accessories.
As with N-Train, I am delighted to offer my website as a one-stop-shop for these excellent and much-demanded kits.
The APT-P vinyls are designed to wrap the entire vehicle, so no painting is needed, apart from the Power Car roof. Extensive research has been carried out to make these as accurate as possible with correct numbers and livery variations covering the all-to-short life of these trains from 1978 to 1987.
The available vehicles are as follows:
- Driving Trailer Second (DTS)
- Driving Trailer Second (DTS) with nose raised for towing
- Trailer Second (TS)
- Trailer First (TF)
- Trailer Unclassified (TU) - this is a first class vehicle but no yellow stripe
- TRSB (Trailer Buffet Open Second)
- TFB - Trailer Brake First - this is the adjacent coach to the power car
- M - Power Car (Full kit with bogies for haulage)
- M - Power Car (Body only to fit TM-18 chassis)
Please note that Electra will be supplying the vinyls and the actual kits will arrive separately from Bees Hill Models.
The kits are 3D printed to order, so please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
APT Fictitious Livery Packs£25.00
APT-D Development Coach£45.00
APT-P 3-Car Trailer Set£115.00
APT-P 5 -Car Set£180.00
APT-P 7 -Car Set£220.00
APT-P Driving Trailer Second (DTS)£45.00
APT-P Power Car (M) - Dummy Version£40.00
APT-P Trailer Brake First (TFB)£45.00
APT-P Trailer Buffet Second (TRSB)£45.00
APT-P Trailer First (TF)£45.00
APT-P Trailer Second (TS)£45.00
APT-P Trailer Unclassified (TU)£45.00
APT-P Waterslide Decals£6.00
Mark 1 APT-P Test Coaches£12.00